Frequently Asked Questions
The meal serves up to 10 people. Should you have leftover Spiral Sliced Ham, we have included homestyle recipe ideas in the instruction booklet provided or available here: Heating Instructions and Leftover Recipes.
This celebratory meal is cold upon pickup and will be ready from your oven to table in 3 hours or less. Refer to our instruction booklet for a guide to timing tips.
Your meal comes with all the fixin’s:
- Spiral Sliced Ham
- Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Gravy (Serves up to 10)
- Choice of 3 Sides (Each serves up to 10). Choose from Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans, Whole Baby Carrots, Hashbrown Casserole, Whole Kernel Corn, Fried Apples, Mashed Potatoes, or Cornbread Dressing.
- Two Dozen Sweet Yeast Rolls
- Blackberry Cobbler (Serves 10-12)
- Gallon of Iced Tea (Sweet or Unsweetened)
Our Heat n’ Serve Easter Family Meals To-Go are available while supplies last, so we encourage ordering as soon as possible. You can order online through 4/14.
You can schedule a pickup time for your Heat n’ Serve Easter Family Meal To-Go that is convenient for you. Pickup times are available from Friday, April 14, through Sunday, April 16. Items should be refrigerated until you are ready to heat n’ serve.