- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk biscuit mix, brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and slowly add cold half and half, stirring with a fork as you add, until a soft, somewhat wet, scoop-able dough forms.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate bars.
- Drop biscuit dough, using a small (#30) ice cream scoop onto parchment paper with space in between. You want a dough ball about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Chill for 30 minutes before baking. (You can also make ahead and freeze through this part and bake later.)
- Bake 10–12 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- While biscuits are baking, melt remaining chocolate bar in microwave until runny enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle biscuits with chocolate glaze and sprinkle with crunchy sea salt before it sets.
Yield: About 20–24 biscuits