- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Using a fork, stir biscuit mix while adding enough water until you have a stiff workable dough, together in a bowl.
- Scrape dough out onto a work surface. Gather into a ball and knead a few times until you have a smooth dough.
- Sprinkle some biscuit mix onto a clean surface and roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thick. With a 2 inch biscuit cutter. Cut circles from the dough and place in the bottom of each cup of the muffin pan.
- Smear a bit of softened butter over each biscuit in the tin and put a teaspoon of blackberry preserves in the center of the dough.
- Cut out more dough circles and place on top of the of the preserves. Gently press around the edges to seal together both pieces of dough. Brush the tops of the biscuits with more softened butter. Sprinkle an even layer of Turbinado sugar over the top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until biscuits are puffy and golden brown.
- Repeat steps 4-7 until dough is gone.
- Let cool for five minutes before removing biscuits.
Yield: 12 Biscuits