This game takes a quick wit and an eye for color. Luckily, you’ll never run out of chances
How to Play
- Each player chooses a color from the cars passing by.
- Everyone then tries to spot 25 objects of their chosen color, calling them out and writing them down.
- The first player to reach 25 wins.
- To make the game more challenging, try narrowing down the options. For instance, you could use only cars, or only buildings, or only billboards.
- Throw in an element of surprise by alternating colors randomly; designate a person to decide when to shake things up.
- Instead of making it a race to 25, you can play for points. One point is awarded for other cars, and two points are awarded for other objects. The player with the most points in a designated time is the winner.