As with our stores, we operate within the ideals of fairness, mutual respect, and equal opportunity for all people, including suppliers. More information is available with our Supplier Diversity Policy.
At Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, we seek vendors and suppliers who live and operate by these standards:
- Ethical treatment of all employees and suppliers
- Integrity in all transactions
- Quality products and services that meet or exceed industry standards.
- Take responsibility for the replacement, return and/or financial credit for products/services no meeting standards.
- Strict adherence to all purchase order, packing and transportation requirements.
- Compliance with all invoicing requirements.
- Timely communications of potential issues and questions.
- Is familiar with the Code of Ethics for Vendors by which all employees of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are bound and agrees to adhere to said code, as applicable.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for Cracker Barrel in the area of Construction or Facility Services, please click one of the links below to find out more:
Construction Facility Services