The Cracker Barrel Foundation does not support the following:
- Disease or health related causes
- Individuals seeking aid
- Organizations lacking proof of 501 (c) (3) status
- Religious, political, fraternal and athletic organizations
- Capital campaigns
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Organizations with principal impact outside the United States
Proposals are accepted and reviewed throughout the year. Decisions are made quarterly. It is recommended that you wait twelve months between submitting proposals for funding, regardless of their approval status.
Unfortunately, we are unable to fund every quality program or organization for which we receive requests. Please understand that this is a reflection of limited available resources, and not upon the worthiness of the organization.
Funding for Cracker Barrel Foundation provided by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.